Thursday, August 25, 2005

Podcasting:
The podcast I had casually mentioned as a possibility seems like a pretty likely prospect at this point. I was talking it over with Dave, who will probably co-cast with me, and we came up with a loose theme that we think could work and ideas for about a half-dozen shows or more. I'm planning on this being a monthly thing, although if time permits, we might also do a monthly "Previews highlights" type podcast... but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

First, I need to install Audacity (done), figure out how to use it (sort of done) and buy a microphone (on my to-do list, maybe tomorrow after work). Then I've got to find out if the bandwidth required for podcasting is within the limits of my current provider (should be, but I'm not sure) and get all the other tech details worked out.

Ideally? First podcast in September. Realistically? Late, late September. :)

No comments: