Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Weekly Comics to Come - July 16, 2008

Forgot about this again this week, so I've already read all of these. Light (and mostly disappointing) week:

TOP FIVE
Batman And The Outsiders #9 (Really good, funny, nice investigation stuff, beautiful artwork... worried that it might not wrap neatly with #10, though)
Captain America #40 (As solid and entertaining as ever)
Conan The Cimmerian #1 (Pretty good, with nice art from Corben)
Tiny Titans #6 (Light and fun, my daughter loves this book)
Zot Vol 1 Comp Black & White Stories 1987 To 1991 TP (Can't wait to finally read this whole book all together)

THE REST
Final Crisis Rogues Revenge #1 (Beautiful art, pretty fun, but the last five or six pages of story almost turned me off)
Incredible Hercules #119 (Kind of fun, but I'm not engaged by the Skrull gods story that much... it might click better with me in trade)
Universal War One #1 (Nice art, intriguing characters, boooorrring first act)

No comments: