Friday, January 26, 2007

Weekly Comics to Come - January 31, 2007

TOP FIVE:
Batman And The Mad Monk #6 (Concluding Matt Wagner's great Batman stories... can't wait to see what he does next)
Ex Machina #26 (#25 was great, looking forward to this book more than ever now)
Hellboy Animated Vol 1 Black Wedding TP (Surprisingly fun, really nice art)
Jack Of Fables #7 (A little weirded out by the mid-story arc change, but I'm generally digging the book)
Usagi Yojimbo #100 (All-star celebration of Sakai's samurai rabbit)

THE REST:
52 Week #39 (DC's weekly title, and I'm running out of things to say about it)
American Virgin #11 (Interesting twist in the last issue, hope this book gets to keep going for a while)
Daredevil #93 (Epilogue to the big DD story Brubaker's been telling, I think?)
Elephantmen #6 (I'm behind on reading single issues, but this is always a good read)
Scarface Scarred For Life #2 (I'll give the second issue a try, based on immense kind words from Brubaker and Robert Kirkman)
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic #13 (I'm an issue behind, but I've read the trade and #11, and found this to be a lot of action-oriented fun)
Superman Back In Action TP (Busiek's OYL stuff, with Superman back as himself)
Walking Dead #34 (Potentially off this book after last issue, but I'll check back in)
Wasteland #6 (I'm sort of losing the thread in single issues, think I want to read the whole story in one chunk)

No comments: