Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's a Boy

Suzanne and I had our seismographoscan (I forget what it's actually called at the moment, so I'm using the name Lex Luthor would have used if he invented it) yesterday to find out the sex of the baby, and it turns out... it's a boy.

Truthfully, I think we both were expecting it. We would have been surprised if they'd told us it's a girl. This means a whole new set of learning challenges... we've been through a baby girl before, but a baby boy (and a toddler boy) is going to be quite a different story.

But I'm pretty happy about it. Would have been perfectly happy with another girl, I love Katy like I didn't think was even possible, but yeah, I'm looking forward to having a son, which is a whole different experience.

Now we just have to come up with a name. And no, Kal-El ain't even in the running. Neither is Zeus.

1 comment:

Karl Ruben said...

Congratulations!