Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Moving!:
Ah, the nightmares of moving. Packing. Loading. All the various and sundry things that go into moving, on top of the stress of buying one house and selling the other. And... finding out that Grande.com doesn't offer service to our new house, so we've got to switch back to Time Warner.

Which means that I'm going to go ahead and switch this over to http://insidejoketheatre.blogspot.com. In fact, if you go there right now, you'll see this very same blog, down to the last detail (as long as I can figure out how to make the archives work right.) My preference would honestly be to just let this blog lapse and put it all onto Myspace, since I'm duplicating blog entries there, but you have to be a member to read a Myspace blog, and I don't want to force any of my readers into signing up for something they don't want.

So this is the last post at the grandecom.net address, go to insidejoketheatre.blogspot.com to see the updated blog.

No comments: