Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekly Comics to Come - August 13th, 2008

TOP FIVE
Atomic Robo Dogs Of War #1 (World War II Atomic Robo mini... looking forward to it)
BPRD The Warning #2 (Great as always)
Hellboy The Crooked Man #2 (More Hellboy in Appalachia, first issue was fantastic)
Welcome To Hoxford #1 (Ben Templesmith's new series about the criminally insane... can't wait)
Walking Dead #51 (Fiftieth issue was a little slow for my taste, but I'm still wondering where the hell Kirkman is going with this... good stuff)

THE REST
Antoine Sharp The Atheist Vol 2 #1 (If this can come out on a regular basis, it'll be great... but that's a big if)
Booster Gold #11 (Last issue was pretty good, so I'll keep checking in)
Freedom Formula #1 (Newest book from Radical Publishing)
Secret Invasion Thor #1 (Beta Ray Bill and Thor defend Oklahoma from skrulls. Written by Fraction. I'm there)
Secret Invasion X-Men #1 (The X-Men defend San Francisco from skrulls... wow, Marvel's heroes have really moved around, haven't they? Cool.)
Starcraft Frontline Vol 1 (I love Starcraft, and there are some folks working on this whose work I dig)
Tiny Titans #7 (Sure to be as fun as always)

No comments: