Monday, May 01, 2006

Blog Template Update for April
This is the latest monthly update to the left column of the blog, listing my Favorite Comics and TV for the Month.

A couple things of note in how I organize these things, for those who care. These listings are alphabetical, not by rank of how much I liked them in comparison. My criteria for what makes the list is when I read them, not necessarily when they were published. It's less useful as a gauge of my overall tastes, but more useful as a "must-read" for the month.

No links this month... no time to get them done, what with moving house and having a vacation in the first weekend of May, and nobody's using them anyway. However, even with being that busy, I have been able to get a Down the Line feature done. With any luck, it will be finished and live shortly after you read this update. Unless you're reading it later than it went up, say Tuesday or Wednesday, in which case hopefully it will already have been up for a couple of days.

Finally, the updates are for the month of April... May just barely started. So all my favorites will be anywhere from a week to a full month old, but these are meant to be sort of "standing" preferences anyway.

No comments: