Friday, January 13, 2006

Weekly Comics to Come - January 18, 2006:

ALREADY READ:
Ex Machina #17 (Starting to wish this one was a bit more compressed in terms of storytelling, but I always enjoy it when I read it)
Testament #2 (Might be a bit too trippy for my tastes... but still intrigued)

HAVEN'T READ:
7 Days To Fame #2 (Liked the first issue... seemed like a bit of wait for this second one)
All Star Superman #2 (First issue was better than All-Star Batman, but overall, the All-Star line is still a disappointment given the caliber of talent)
Birds Of Prey #90
Conan #24
Girls #9
Green Lantern #7 (Love Simone Bianchi's art... didn't think it worked on Green Lantern, and last issue bored me)
Infinite Crisis #4 (Yeah, yeah, I'm reading it... but only because my job allows me to do so for free)
Little Star #6
Manhunter #18
Noble Causes #16
Planetary #24
PS 238 #14
Runaways #12
Sentinel Squad One #1 (John Layman writes, so I'll read... though my interest in the X-Universe is about zero right now)
Sgt Rock The Prophecy #1 (Not quite sure if I'll read this... it's in First Look, and I haven't read it yet, which isn't a good sign of interest)
Star Wars Republic #82
Transformers Infiltration #1
Walking Dead #25
Warren Ellis Apparat Vol 1 TP (It's late, but I'm glad it's finally here)

No comments: