Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Weekly Comics to Come - March 5, 2008

TOP FIVE
Buffy The Vampire Slayer #12 (New story arc begins... Oz rumored to guest star)
Dynamo 5 #11 (Another issue of one of my favorite superhero books)
Justice League The New Frontier Special (After watching the movie recently, I'm primed for a return to Darwyn Cooke's period piece Justice League)
Naoki Urasawas Monster Vol 13 (Suspense manga continues to have me in its thrall)
Northlanders #4 (Gets better with each issue, and I have a little info on what's going to happen from Brian Wood, and I'm excited to see it)

THE REST
Cable #1 (Surprisingly good, art isn't perfectly matched to the script but it's a fun read)
Dead Space #1 (The Thing in space by Ben Templesmith and Antony Johnston? Sold!)
Highwaymen TP (One of my favorite action movies on paper ever)
Invincible Presents Atom Eve #2 (First issue was great, looking forward to seeing the conclusion)
Logan #1 (Vaughan and Risso means I will read, even if my Wolverine love is weak these days)
Nightwing #142 (Digging the Tomasi/Morales run so far)
North Wind #3 (More post-apocalyptic wintery stuff)
Terry Moores Echo #1 (Love Moore's art, can't wait to see him tackle something new)
Resurrection #3 (Guggenheim has impressed so far on Spidey, and his first two issues of this were very good as well)
Teen Titans Year One #3 (Beautiful art, and the story continues to draw me in)

No comments: