Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weekly Comics for February 10, 2010

Choker #1 (Well, that was damned odd. Beautiful to look at and certainly intriguing, but odd. Recommended for the Fell crowd, definitely.)

Tails of the Pet Avengers (A fun one-shot throughout, but the Colleen Coover penned and drawn Ms. Lion short is the best thing I read this week. So much fun.)

BPRD King of Fear #2 (Damn, Liz is getting scary. And I'm loving Bruno, and hope Kate comes around to his charms. Also, ghosts and monsters.)

Batman & Robin #8 (I'm starting to think I'll like this a lot better in a collected format, the bite-size story chunks just aren't satisfying enough to me.)

S.W.O.R.D. #4 (I'll be sad to see this one go. This issue was a bit down from the rest, but it's key to moving everything into place for the end of the story.)

Daytripper #3 (Gorgeous, great reading as always)

Unwritten #10 (Love to see Tommy Taylor taking a bit more control, love some more hints of what's going on with the meta-fiction, love the ghost of Nazi Germany and... wow. That ending. What is going to happen next? One of my absolute favorite books at the moment.)

No comments: