Thursday, December 28, 2017

Best of 2017 - Movies

Or, more accurately, a list of all the movies I saw in 2017. Because I can't claim best, my movie taste is pretty basic and I only see a handful of movies every year.

New Movies I Saw This Year:

  1. The Big Sick
  2. Get Out
  3. Coco
  4. LEGO Batman Movie
  5. Blade Runner 2049
  6. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
  7. Baby Driver
  8. Spider-Man Homecoming
  9. Fate of the Furious
  10. Thor Ragnarok
  11. Wonder Woman
  12. Pitch Perfect 3
  13. Split
  14. Atomic Blonde
  15. Star Wars The Last Jedi
  16. Dunkirk
Yeah, I liked Baby Driver better than two of the Marvel movies this year. Yes, I ranked Atomic Blonde and Split over Star Wars The Last Jedi. Come at me, bro. (Or don't... I don't need you to share my opinions, and you're not going to convince me to share yours.)

Old Movies I Saw For the First Time This Year:

  1. Moana
  2. Arrival
  3. Furious Seven
  4. Fast Five
  5. Fast and Furious Six
  6. Kubo and the Two Strings
  7. Rent
  8. Colossal
  9. La La Land
  10. The Girl With All The Gifts
  11. Krampus
  12. Hail, Caesar!
  13. John Wick 2
  14. Midnight Special
  15. Sicario
  16. Staring at a Blank Wall silently for 2 hours
  17. Suicide Squad
  18. Staring at a Blank Wall silently for 4 hours
  19. X-Men Apocalypse

No comments: