Sunday, April 06, 2008

Weekly Comics to Come - April 9, 2008

TOP FIVE
Aqua Leung Vol 1 GN (I've actually read most of this already... short version: What if Aquaman was awesome?)
George R R Martins Wild Cards #1 (I have a huge fondness for these books, I'm kind of nostalgically interested in seeing this comic)
Nova #12 (Fantastic issue, promises big things leading into the final issue of Annihilation Conquest too)
Serenity Better Days #2 (Great first issue, already wishing it was more than three issues long)
Bprd 1946 #4 (Conclusion? Or penultimate? I can't remember, but I know it'll be good)

THE REST
Amazing Spider-Man #556 (Kinda digging Bachalo's artwork, and Wells is the second-best writer on the BND books, based on his first issue)
Batman Confidential #16 (Still kind of liking this story of the return of anti-Batman The Wrath)
Booster Gold #8 (It's full of continuity stuff that usually puts me off, but I've been won over by the fun factor of this book)
Criminal 2 #2 (Really damn dark, but an interesting counter read to Volume 2 #1)
Jesus Hates Zombies GN (C'mon, I have to at least look)
Resurrection #4 (Not as enthused as I was after the first issue, but still intrigued)
Terry Moores Echo #2 (Curious to see how this develops)
Wonder Woman #19 (Gail is really doing a great job on this book)
Wormwood Calamari Rising #3 (Probably going to enjoy it more in trade, but I'm still reading as it comes out)

No comments: