Thursday, December 26, 2019

Best of 2019 - Movies

Last year I saw a total of 41 movies, 22 new that year and 19 new to me. This year, thanks to the Cinemark Movie Club and then Alamo MoviePass, I saw 31 new movies and 25 new to me.

Knives Out was definitely my favorite movie of the year, with Us and Avengers Endgame in contention.

Movies I Saw For the First Time This Year: 
10 Things I Hate About You
American Made
Autopsy of Jane Doe
Bad Times at the El Royale
Bumblebee
Finding Dory
Greatest Showman
Happy Death Day
Happy Death Day 2U
Hidden Figures
Holiday Inn
Hook
Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle
Justice League vs. Fatal Five
Logan Lucky
Magnificent Seven (2016)
Man From Snowy River
Molly's Game
My Cousin Vinny
Rampage
Tangled
Teen Titans Go to the Movies
The Autopsy of Jane Doe
The Bay
The Unicorn

New Movies I Saw This Year:
Addams Family
Aladdin
Always Be My Maybe
Avengers Endgame
Captain Marvel
Charlie's Angels (2019)
Dead Don't Die
El Camino
Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw
Frozen II
Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened
Godzilla King of Monsters
JoJo Rabbit
Jumanji The Next Level
Kid Who Would Be King
Klaus
Knives Out
Lion King
Little Monsters
MIB International
Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
One Cut of the Dead
Pokemon Detective Pikachu
Ready or Not
Shazam
Spider-Man Far From Home
Spies in Disguise
Star Wars Rise of Skywalker
Terminator Dark Fate
Toy Story 4
Us
Zombieland Double Tap

No comments: