Friday, August 25, 2006

Weekly Comics to Come - August 30, 2006:
Wow, tiny, tiny week for me. There's Lost Girls, of course, but I still haven't decided if I'm going to drop $75 on that bad boy, I'm going to let Dave play guinea pig and try to sneak a peek at his copy.

TOP FIVE:
All Star Superman #5 (More Silver Age style wackiness from Morrison and Quitely... it's late, but it's not All Star Batman and Robin late)
American Virgin #6 (Been a while since we saw an issue of this one, too... but it's always a good read)
Civil War Young Avengers & Runaways #2 (First issue was a solid pairing of the teams, and skimmed past most of my annoyance with the Civil War premise)
She-Hulk 2 #11 (Following up on the story from the Marvel Westerns: Two-Gun Kid special, I've been wanting to see that for a while now)
Usagi Yojimbo #96 (Looks like the new assassin is on Usagi's trail)

THE REST:
Previews Vol #26.9 (New Down the Line should be up sometime next week or week after)
Solo #12 (Sorry to see the book end, even sorrier that the last issue doesn't feature an artist that I have a pre-existing fondness for. I can't help but think of how many great artists never got their shot at this book)
Star Wars Rebellion #3 (Solid Star Wars classic era adventure)

No comments: