Thursday, December 24, 2020

Best of 2020 - Boardgames

Last year I played 118 games, 51 of which were new to me. This year, thanks to the pandemic, I didn't go to BGG Con or have many boardgame nights, so I managed to play 12 games that were new or new to me. 

New Games:
  1. Roll Player
  2. Marvel Villainous
  3. Unmatched
  4. Deep Sea Adventure
  5. Cartographers
  6. Wonder Woman: Challenge of the Amazons
  7. Here to Slay
  8. Gorilla Marketing
  9. Gloom
  10. Trial by Trolley
  11. Barenpark
  12. Chupacabra Survive the Night
There are a lot of games that I've been watching and want to play in 2021 whenever it becomes possible. They are:

  1. Architects of the West Kingdom (and various expansions)
  2. Beez
  3. Cindr
  4. Inner Compass
  5. Isle of Cats
  6. Mariposas
  7. Pandemic Legacy Season 0
  8. Rival Restaurants
  9. Santa Monica
  10. Sonora
  11. Troyes Dice
  12. Unlock Star Wars

                      No comments: