Friday, August 29, 2008

Weekly Comics to Come - September 4, 2008

Super-light looking week.

TOP FOUR
Authority #2 (Read #1 this week, and really liked it... Abnett/Lanning deliver again)
Fables #75 (Big changes promised for this issue)
Manhunter #34 (So glad to have this back, and especially with the extremely light week, I'd say it's definitely the book I'm most looking forward to this week)
Immortal Iron Fist Vol 2 Cities Of Heaven TP (I need to pick this and the first one up at some point, but I'm still holding out hope for a hardcover collecting all of it)

THE REST
Buffy The Vampire Slayer #18 (Whedon gets one more issue with me, but the last two have been... not good)
Challenger Deep #1 (Undersea suspense from Boom!)
Fringe #1 (Based on the new TV show, sounds interesting enough)
Invincible Iron Man #5 (I'm warming up to it, but I wish I loved it as much as I loved The Order and Iron Fist)
Secret Six #1 (I bailed on Secret Six during the last mini, but I like the characters, and I'll probably give it another shot)

No comments: