Comics I Read And Liked:
Afterlife with Archie #3
Alex + Ada #3
Deadly Class #1
Disney Kingdoms Seekers of Weird #1
Five Weapons #6
Injustice Year Two #1
Minimum Wage #1
Rat Queens #4
Sex Criminals #4
Superior Foes of Spider-Man #7
1. Don't die - Check. Easy one first.
2. Learn Spanish. According to Duolingo, I'm level 6. Which mostly means I can tell you that The penguin does not drink milk. But, y'know, baby steps.
4. Read at least 12 books. Off to a good start. I finally got around to Greg Rucka's The Walking Dead, the latest Atticus Kodiak novel.
5. Be 10% less of an asshole. Uh... let's call it 5%. Still working on it.
6. Spend time with as many of my friends as possible, as much as possible. Did plenty of this, even had lunch with Jamie, which given how busy she is is a rarity. Tried out some new restaurants (Kome, Curly's Carolina, TX BBQ, Haymaker, Hi-Hat Public House), ate at a couple favorites (Michi Ramen, Torchy's Tacos more than once), went out to Karaoke Apocalypse, played the Pathfinder card game, South Seas Carcassonne, Machine of Death and more with friends. Took my wife to Perry's Steakhouse, went with friends to Hoover's and Archer Live... I didn't see everybody in my social circle this month, but I saw a lot of friends.
7. Play at least 12 new board/card games this year. Two new games this month. Unspeakable Words and Machine of Death.
8. Stay under 200 lbs. Technically? Yes. 195 or so. Still working out on the elliptical, hoping to lose weight instead of just maintaining.
9. Go bike riding with my kids. It's been cold? This one I haven't done yet.
10. Travel. Nothing yet, but this isn't until later anyway.
1. Cook More - This month, I added a few recipes to my repertoire, notably goat cheese & bacon stuffed chicken breasts, roasted mushrooms (with garlic, butter and capers) and roasted Brussels sprouts (with bacon). I also managed to throw together a scampi-esque pasta with butter, garlic, onions, frozen shrimp and some Italian seasoning. I'm hoping to add one or two new dishes a month.
Stuff I Wrote:
1. Simpsons Season 3 Overview
2. Simpsons Season 4 Overview
3. What's On My DVR
Stuff I Podcasted:
1. Roguecast Episode 17
2. Roguecast Episode 18
3. Roguecast Episode 19
4. Loose Canon Comics Episode 401
5. TV Dudes - Too much to mention, just check out the podcasts and Watch With Us sections