Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weekly Comics for April 21, 2010

American Vampire #2 (Really good second issue. Snyder's main story is the best of the bunch, with King's flashback a little weaker, but the art is good throughout. At this point, I definitely see myself picking up the trade.)

Nova #36 & Guardians of the Galaxy #25 (I think Marvel just stealth-canceled two of my favorite books. Still, three years and two years respectively is a good run for cosmic superheroes, and it's all culminating in a big universe vs. Thanos story, so I can't complain too much. The Realm of Kings stuff was too disjointed and unfocused, as compared to War of Kings and Annihilation, but the conclusion makes me more likely to pick everything up, if in fact it all gets collected)

Also bought: Bloom County Vol 2 HC, RASL Vol 2 TP, Sandman Mystery Theatre Vol 8 TP

No comments: